Ad ID: 1373
Added: January 24, 2020
We are looking for a marketing analyst with a razor-sharp attention to detail, broad knowledge of statistics, mathematics and analytics, and an almost obsessive commitment to thoroughness. Marketing analysts can expect to work with vast amounts of written and numerical information about market trends, volume of sales, customer experience, and competitors’ activities. Their responsibilities include gathering data, writing detailed reports on findings, identifying new markets, and advising upper-management on tactics.
Successful marketing analyst candidates should have at least two years’ experience in marketing, excellent mathematics and language skills, and outstanding insight. Ideal candidates will have a proven aptitude for interpreting data.
- Gathering and analyzing data.
- Reporting to marketing managers and coordinators.
- Monitoring customer bases and identifying new ones.
- Preparing detailed reports on consumer behavior, competitors’ activities, outcomes, and sales.
- Designing market surveys.
- Determining future trends.
- Communicating with customers, competitors and suppliers.
- Developing strategies to improve market reach.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, social sciences, marketing etc.
- 2+ years’ experience working in marketing.
- Additional related short courses beneficial.
- Proven data interpretation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com